vehicles

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
Been trying to find out how to place vehicals in UT2k4 CTF maps, all I found it that I need to set a booleen bAllowVehicals to true. But I can't even can't find it and not to sure if its true. if you have seen a tutorials on anything on 2k4 vehicles can you post a link. Or if you know anything about useing vehicles in other then a ONS map or know a tutorial and you post. thank you :)

sandorski

Sep 22, 1999
coquitlam, bc, Canada
Visit site
You have to use the VSOverride actor to use the vehicles outside of ONS. Not sure if this actor is included or if you need to get it from somewhere, but you probably could Copy/Paste it from another Map if need be.

You may want to goto the Atari 2k4 Forums and Search for more info there.