Lord give me the strenght to destroy these ppl

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
heh...

Here in Houston TX, I'm the Games SIG(special intrest group) leader here at HAL-PC

So...

I'm pertty much in charge of all the games and ect. in the orginization. pretty fun. I get a whole room devoted to games, they gave me 3 PII 400, with 256 mem, and 8 gig Hard Drives, and VooDoo 3 3000. Me and the other guys (and gals some times) play LAN games, and net games off the OC3 and just have a good night. But I have notice something, I'm the one of the most disliked SIGs in the orginization. :p

check this out. These are agrovations I have gotten...

one time I was mind'n my own bussiness, and a guy walked up see'n me play CS BETA 5. He said
"hey is that one of those games that teach you to kill people"
I stopped, quit the game and turned around, and said..
"Now sir, what makes you think that this game will teach me to kill people"
his sarcastic look, turned to a look of confusion. He did not know what to say, so I spoke for him....
"Now next time you go hunting, I'll make sure to ask you, If thats one of those sports that teach you to kill people"

On anothter occation this happend. A lady came out of LAB one pissed off. It was on a day where I was working the desk. (the games SIG is on a saturday, this was a monday) and was super pissed of that there where game machines in the LAB.
"This is a place of bussiness, there is no room for GAMES in a place like this"
I tilted my head to the side
"ma'am this is a NOT a place of bussiness, this is a user orginization, the game machines have just as much right to be there as any computer"
She did not like my answer and got the same from 3 others. she is the HAL-PC bizatch :D

Or my favorite...

____ is broke, I bet those damn gamers did it!

:p

oh well, I guess its easy to blame things on games :D

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
Gamers(and games) are the new 'rock and roll' that is destroying todays youth. Our infamous FPS genre may well be called the 'Elvis' of the whole group. They're bad for you! They distort and cprrupt young minds! All of these things were said of 'rock and roll' and now are being said(in more or less the same words) about games and those who play them.

Thank you, thank you very much. :)

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good one Rogue, phatcat the best way is to be really sarcastic or spend all day thinking but witty remarks, the first one is usually the easiest.

I didnt know we were so alternative!!
laugh.gif