unreal gold

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bigfoot and Wildboy

Dec 25, 2000
Visit site
I'm having a problem entering the second level. When I get to the place where level two should load, i get a file not found error. It worked when I had the game loading from the cd, but not when I installed the whole friggin thing. Any help? I can't seem to find a patch, either.

Taker

UT Junkie
Originally posted by Bigfoot and Wildboy
I'm having a problem entering the second level. When I get to the place where level two should load, i get a file not found error. It worked when I had the game loading from the cd, but not when I installed the whole friggin thing. Any help? I can't seem to find a patch, either.

As for patches you can get them here:
http://www.fileplanet.com/index.asp?section=670

As for the game not loading the second level:
It sounds as tho the game did not load completely.
Did you install both disks?
Did you completely remove the game prior to installing the full game to run off the hard drive?
Did you run a defrag prior to installing the game?
How much RAM (memory) do you have?
How much disk space do you have free?