Grand Theft Auto 5

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
It is coming you bitches. November 2nd is the reveal trailer. The time has come for big American titties to make a cum back.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Is it racist of me to assume it's going to return to the days of San Andreas when I look at the new logo?

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
Is it racist of me to assume it's going to return to the days of San Andreas when I look at the new logo?

I fucking hope it going back to San Andreas I miss BIg smoke Ryder and Cj and the rest of the Groove street crew.

GROOVE STREET 4 LYFE NIGGA

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
GTA 5 the Revenge of Annoying Cousins! With more Bowling, more internet cafes, more lame ass dates, more darts, more shitty cars, more realistic scenarios, and as little fun as we can possibly pack into a game!

I'll rent this game just like I did with LA Noire, another Rockstar Games snooze fest. Red Dead Redemption was awesome and before that GTA:SA, VC, and GTA 3. Recently Rockstar games falls flat on the rockstar part and does reality sims...where shit is depressing and could possibly happen. Fuck that... give me a game outside of realism and make it bat shit crazy like Saints Row.

Last edited:

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
That "V" symbol is more likely inspired from here.
2aj3ziw.png

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Ahh so GTAV will either be about Indians, have you play as a Native American, or take place at some point on an Indian reservation.

I nailed it. Give me a cookie

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
And then it was confirmed. Here's to hoping they make a fun game out of GTA this time. The last GTA game I had fun playing was Vice City.

I couldn't stop playing VC for some reason. Maybe because I actually really liked it!