Kill the Rukee`s computer map contest

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I got me a sweet *** system and you can`t kill it.:p
looking for 2k4 maps that have such high detail that it will kill my system yet still be playable (unlike DM-iamghey or whatever it was).
1st prize is yet to be decided, but will prolly be something like a line in your sig stating you have in fact killed the Rukee`s computer. :p
Let`s get mappin! :)

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Kantham said:
Ok. If your computer can survive to this , you win, totaly.

http://www.kantham.com/maps/DM-compkiller.zip
hehe, I played a couple games with all detail levels and setting on max in game and even had AA-AF filtering enabled in windows, with no OCing at all...
Come-on, let`s put some effort into it! :)

Attachments

• dm-killcomputer.JPG
    dm-killcomputer.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Shot00003.JPG
    Shot00003.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 36

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
you are looking at the flloor

what about the walls?

it's about 20480 X 813 Triangles With exact collision on each meshes.

Well , your PC is qualified for ut2007 i bet.

Anyway, I would kill my PC tring to make a map that would kill your.

Last edited:

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
...errmm...looking at the floor? Those screen shots were taken right at the end of each game with like 6 bots or whatever.....you`re not going to win the match looking at the floor! :p

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
the editor will kill their map before you get the chance to let it kill your pc, ruk ;)

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
I don't map for 2k4, but I think Translucent tesselated bsp sheets should have a nice impact. And to prevent killing your own comp you should only work in topview or something like that.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
lol rukee what are the asterisks hiding in "sweet *** system"? ass ain't censored here. why the **** would you put asterisks in manually, like, ever?

Last edited:

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
a 8 million tris ball with texenvmaps of 4096x4096 could work but THIS will kill my comp :D

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
oosyxxx said:
lol rukee what are the asterisks hiding in "sweet *** system"? ass ain't censored here. why the **** would you put asterisks in manually, like, ever?
I just thought it gave it more, impact. :B