Any old school INFers still around?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
It's been YEARS! How is everybody?

I'm trying to get back into INF, however I am finding it hard to get UT installed on OSX. I don't even know if it is possible.

So...who's still around?:)

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Hadmar, I think you're winning ;)

I got my ancient G3 up and running, it finally decided to read my old cracked UT cd, and now I can't find any working links to download 436, any bonus packs, or INF. And all I want to do is play INF

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
WWE, judging by your join date, I was long out of the INF circle by then. The only clan I was ever a part of was DxB, which was an SF clan.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Hmmm, then we most likely were on here at the same time. I played until about 2003. I don't recall any clans that I was in, although I could be mistaken.

Finally got INF up and running again, gonna take it for a spin right now... :)

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
When players say they miss Infiltration, they miss not just the game, they miss the community and the people that made Infiltration what is was. Not just a great game, but a great experience.

tipsythomas

Jul 30, 2010
i still play single player if any 1 wants play i will be there. i cant remember the last time i played online maybe 5 1/2 year ago. i remember that converted map from deus ex might have been the last level i played. i had bloody dialup back then so couldnt play often.

Snipez

Insane Poster!
Apr 15, 2003
Visit site
yep we still play INF :D usually we start with coop and maybe if there are enough players we play tdm

It should be the other way around, but I'm glad to know you would rather join a TDM server with 1 person as opposed to an empty coop server :).

Also I spotted Midwinter on a coop server today but unfortunately the server was still running psytex 1.0.

*EDIT* Also what the hell WWE, you encouraged me to install INF again but you don't play this anymore :p.

Last edited:

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
yep we still play INF :D usually we start with coop and maybe if there are enough players we play tdm

I agree with snipez. When I see people playing Coop then I just rather not join and do something else with my time, I know a few other people who does the same thing. meh

@snipez

Don't worry ... WWE will come back once his ego has grown to it's full size again ..(like the state of Texas :D)

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
Hehe snipez, sorry abut that, i was only making tests... I keep getting an error when trying to join XploD's coop server. UT tries to download 'blank' and then crashes.. have to investigate it. Maybe it's the map what's wrong? I have tried in 2 computers with the same result.

BTW the tests i am making are to see if I can play a bit again. Of course , it would be great to see some old faces again.

this game is for my best game concepts that was ever made. also hide the latest games because they suck on my terms. I stopped playing because I did not have time to play only in the evening (I had to work) but now when I have time, however,you played only on coop servers. i miss TDM and EAS time.personally 3 times each day I open a program called infserverradar. whenever I open it I see players on coop servers so that even when I prefer to play i am doing other things like theRoadStroker.

Last edited: