1 0wn @11!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
DarkYOda said:
I think i am the best UT XMP player online now. I am retiring from xmp because there are no challenges anymore. Anyway, i was just wondering what clan is considered the best right now. I pwned people in Omni, DS, 12M (lol), DT, vD, Pet, Shadow, and many others so if somebody could suggest a list of who i still need to own plz do so.
Btw Grasshopper who yall think is so good has been pwned by me not so long ago, so just ask him and he'll tell yall who i am.

Nice try, UT XMP isn't out yet ;)

Mopap

Rsegetried Uesr
DarkYOda said:
I am retiring from xmp because there are no challenges anymore.

We, a heart stricken xmp community, are sad to see you go, but grateful that you will be moving on to better things. It's time to look forward not back. We would be enormously disappointed in your development as a gamer if you wasted any more time with us. Look forward! We will be sending you a commemorative plaque in honor of your retirement. If in several weeks you do not receive the plaque, please under no circumstances contact us. Rest assured, the plaque is on it's way. Nice knowing you...look to the horizon 'lil buddy!

:2thumb:

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
DarkYOda said:
I think i am the best UT XMP player online now. I am retiring from xmp because there are no challenges anymore. Anyway, i was just wondering what clan is considered the best right now. I pwned people in Omni, DS, 12M (lol), DT, vD, Pet, Shadow, and many others so if somebody could suggest a list of who i still need to own plz do so.
Btw Grasshopper who yall think is so good has been pwned by me not so long ago, so just ask him and he'll tell yall who i am. :lol:

he thinks he's the best.... obviously he hasn't meet me :D because you know what i rock at UTXMP unlike any other. Now im not as good at XMP but UTXMP i rule :p

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
One time, I rocked a game of Solitaire in 15 seconds while completely DOMINATING my toilet.

Beat that.

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
Trolling

Hey everybody knows player1 aka player is a cheater!

And please kids... its not LEET but it is ELITE. I dunno bout you guys but writing 31373 (or 31337 for the non english) is uncool. Its WAS a huge trend to write retarded 10 years ago. Most people |GROW UP| in 10 years!

Anyone want to hear that story of that boy that got his life screwed up when he tried to impress his teacher at the exams by writing 31373?

i gonna get banned for saying this: &7&#4!@#4fg$!6#@$&ERt3p

(if u can read this your an IDIOT)

/troll mode OFF ;)

Last edited:

DarkYOda

Apr 30, 2004
iCQ said:
Hey everybody knows player1 aka player is a cheater!

And please kids... its not LEET but it is ELITE. I dunno bout you guys but writing 31373 (or 31337 for the non english) is uncool. Its WAS a huge trend to write retarded 10 years ago. Most people |GROW UP| in 10 years!

Anyone want to hear that story of that boy that got his life screwed up when he tried to impress his teacher at the exams by writing 31373?

i gonna get banned for saying this: &7&#4!@#4fg$!6#@$&ERt3p

(if u can read this your an IDIOT)

/troll mode OFF ;)

OMF! j0 15 t3h 5uxx0|2 p1z t|24n5l413 "&7&#4!@#4fg$!6#@$&ERt3p" 0r j0 15 teh 1D10T!!

4n<| btw i pwned j0 455 many times #^iCQ^# s0 s7fu until you learn cjing with mouse scroll :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DarkYOda

Apr 30, 2004
[BBF]Mantik said:
One time, I rocked a game of Solitaire in 15 seconds while completely DOMINATING my toilet.

Beat that.

I rocked XMP while completely DOMINATING my gf.

B347 7h4t! suxx0rs

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
Let me guess you trying to call me names but you didnt manage to make it readable for me.

Hint: what doesnt know doesnt hurt.

And you might want to try to learn how to make two quotes in one post (thus no double posts). Oh and note the difference between a girlfriend (gf) and a bf!

Sorry letme translate for u in n008 H4X0R + sign language:
73ER@2ef@#$f%$% :eek: :eek: :D :rolleyes: :p

(and i thought i was a troll)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.