TNT composition

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

w00p

Windows at its best
Someone told me this is the chemical composition of TNT:
"trinitrotolueen tolueen (methylbenzeen)x3 nitrated (with HNO3)"
I'm not sure if this is complete or anything, so I guess I would ask. :)

And no, I'm not a terrorist in making. Its just there's this bee nest in the neighbourhood where we usually do some target practise with a BB shotgun. And its sticking in the way very much. We first wanted to burn it, but that might be slightly idiotic since its hanging on a tree...
Also, the bee's are immensely huge. We have been chased before by a few, and one guy fell.
His moaning indicated the pain. :D
Then he ran on and we shot the bee's with the BB gun. :D

Now we might consider doing loads of research and then safely making a small package of TNT and blowing up the nest. :D

I am not suicidal. I am not (entirely) pyromanic. We just thought it would be loadsa cool to make TNT and blow up those damned buggers. :p

The alternative is tieing a few strykers together and igniting them together. (strykers are small little bombs that have about the power to blow off a part of a finger)
But we're afraid that the strykers won't do the job. Anything bigger than strykers (black spiders) are illegal in belgium and impossible to find.

So another choice is maybe a molotov (again, disreccomended because of the fire) or pulping the nest with the BB gun, wich won't work.
Those bee's are big bitches. About 1.5CM big (no kidding).

Another possibility would be insecticide. Maybe spray a scheisseload of it on the nest and then finally burning it. But then there would still be survivors...

The last, but not least, would be using deodorant as explosive...
We already have a short of trench/foxhole near that tree... I could flame the nest for a bit using a lighter and the spray, and then finally lighting the plastic part and punching it in the nest and run like a bitch, but that one is a no-go, cause the sprays explode too fast. The only way you can effectively use it as an explosive is more like a nade. Throwing.
Wich won't work since the branch in question is very pale and there is no chance the spray would hit the nest... The biggest problem is that it works as a frag grenade. Hot pieces of metal shrapnel fly around.

suggestions? :)

Last edited:

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
search for the anarchist's cook book on kazaa
they tell you how to make all kinds of explosives and smoke bombs too

but use common sense, dont be blowing **** up inside the city limits, and dont be holding the damn thing when you light it

also i wouldnt recomend making most of the explosives in there theyre too unstable
just go to walmart and buy a 15$ thing of black powder and some co2 cartidges

Last edited:

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
someone called me? :p

My suggestion, be smart and get the fire dept. to clean it out, they got special equipment, sure its not as fun but getting stung by a dozen or more bee's isn't that fun either

[CD]Icedude

Hurf da Durf
Dec 13, 2001
#batcountry
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
don the 'body armor' as in Scum's post, and go and jam some firework rockets into the beehive, light and RUN... may i suggest getting a large sheet of see-thru plastic to hide behind? that way shrapnel wornt get you

[EDIT] oh, and take a digital camera, i wanna watch it!

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
TNT = TriNitroToluene, which is indeed toluene (=methylbenzene) with three nitrate groups (=3xNO2). It's explosive because it provides for it's own oxygen in a combustion (the nitrate oxygens), it is also quite unstable it not properly contained. I would not recommend using it.

Attachments

• tnt.gif
    tnt.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
soap.jpg

:)

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Do NOT trust the Anarchists Cookbook or other DIY handbooks on explosvies...most of the instructions (especially the major ones) have been altered by the CIA so that either you'll just blow yourself up (serves you right for following it :p ), or if you're really lucky, it just won't work.

w00p

Windows at its best
thanks for feedback all, I'll leave the TNT. :)
Yes, true, I have any common sense. :p
the fireworks rockets seem like fun. :) burn baby burn. :D

And its in the middle of a little farmers village. I don't think we have a fire dept. :p
And yes, we have already thrown rocks, poked it with a stick, shot it with that BB gun and tried to light it with a burning stick.
I'm downloading the anarchists cook book. :p
(already downloaded)

w00p

Windows at its best
Damn poeple

I've just heard on the phone from one of my local friends that the bee hive is gone. Apparently some old guy in the neighbourhood was walking out his dog and he saw it, called the fire dept. of a city on the nearly other side of the province. One bee-fighter got wounded by one sting. :lol:

Sucks, I was looking forward to cruely blowing up those bee's. :(
that anarchist's cook book is quite nice.
I think I may make those touch bombs. They are supposed to be funny but harmless when you put it on someone's seat. They also detonate from the least friction imaginable. Handy... :)
/me tosses
It would be like destroying the bee hive scorched earth style... Crater by crater. :)