Uneven Teams?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

StrangeKobold

Jan 16, 2009
I'm getting pretty tired of even teams when I'm playing offline in UT3. Is there a way to play a team instant action match with only one player vs a set number of bots? You could do this easily in UT2004 with use of the bot roster, but in UT3 I can't figure out how to start an offline match where I am the only player on red team vs more than one enemy bot on blue team.

Is there a mutator that will let me make uneven teams or am I just missing something that is already in-game?

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Once installed, Do the following..

1. Click Launch

2.Click Quick Match

3.Go into a CTF game

4. Press z on the keyboard then find where it says something about how many player are on each team and then find your team and changing it to just 1. The information should be on the default open tab.

Enjoy.

Last edited: