Is it wrong just to post on a board to make fun of a bigot?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Euphoric Beaver

impeccably groomed
Apr 19, 2001
Great Britain
www.euphoric-beaver.me.uk
[FO]Crafty said:
What reminds you of Fluke?

His inane rantings.

For example here's his latest.

Fluke said:
Move on people. Hegi ain't gonna be pouring out any surprises. And yes I quit Unreal Tournament all together. I personally think the current mods out there are crap and repeticious uninspired garbage. The engine had so much going for it and it will end up being the games that made it popular on UT that will make UT2kx anymore popular. The only games I can give credit to in UT2kx is Tactical Ops(always was good) and and ChaosUT(originality). Haven't seen anything worthwhile including FragOps crap. Epic should shoot themselves now with their dumb ass money hungry contest that sucked the landscape dry of developers. Not only that but sucked them dry to rehash the same unimaginative crap that's out there.

There will be other junk, like the Faceoff code that was ripped off and used by Strike Force team(Oh, why did I hate them?). Crap game made by a bunch of thieving bastards. I'm sure they'll do their best to hide the similarities or try to deny it. I realized UT is a bad place with a bunch of sorry assed developers either scrapping for money or scrapping for other peoples code. Then you got the thankless bunch of *******s from Europe who continued to hammer and hack this webpage(guys from SF), you can thank them for damaging this website and preventing new people from registering. One of the most memorable moments was have a SF developer or team something or not on this site trying to defend his game and community. What a jackoff. I had so much wanted to flame him with the theft of the Faceoff code, but whats the point?! He'd just deny it. SF is and always will be a bunch of jackoffs.

Faceoff had a future until Hegi and Pavi ****ed it up. As you can see it won second place. If Hegi continued to work on it after all the work I did to get him some developers he might have gone further. I guess what can you expect from an unemployed(broke) 18 year old that has no pride or enthusiasm in his work or for that matter, dedication. I tried to get it going again but it was pointless. In between the site getting hacked and having the faggots from Europe(they know who they are) that continually pounded on this site with various IP addresses I lost total interest. Thought I'd hide with the dev's and develop another game but there was no progress being made and meetings were pointless and nobody showed up. To me, going nowhere, so finally I walked away. I've had other offers to join other mod teams, but thanks to the relentless personal/false attacks from people here UT has just left a sour note with me.

Guys, get a life and move on. The site will be gone soon, rest assured. Modportal will close it down. It serves no purpose.

Some other time, some other engine.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Ciced said:
His inane rantings.

For example here's his latest.

Fluke's got every reason to be pissed off. I think anyone who was involved in the Faceoff fiasco has a reason to be pissed off.

[FO]Crafty

heterolicious
Sep 22, 2003
Ciced before you go off making assumptions about Fluke you should remember you were never in the meetings with hegi or pavi and never heard some of crap they said about Face off Fluke is a bit more pissed then most but hey he did do a lot of things for face off because of false promises by hegi and pavi.

P.S about the code remark that was stolen from hegi is actually true I will try and find you the msn conversation with hegi about it.

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Ciced said:
I also found his little wars with Blazer amusing... anyway if you could get the msn convo that would be sweet. :tup:

Yeah, he did sometimes go overboard, but I'd say he did more for that mod than anyone else. I told him a few times to just chill and let that crap slide, because it was interfering with the team getting organized.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Ciced said:
Erm... What exactly did he do?

He ran the websites, and picked up the slack on heading the team when HEGI and Pavi couldn't care less. He did a lot of work coming up with stuff and helping us out. And I didn't mean more work than HEGI or Pavi, but more than any of the other members, cept maybe Crafty over there. ;)

Fluke-1

Jan 21, 2004
militaryspetproject said:
Any relation to Bud "The Great" Dwyer?

I care about my integrity and I had posted a reply to this thread and for whatever reason when I was logged in it said i wasnt and I just lost 30mins of typing to you all. So to save me time just go here and read it. I can check here tomorrow and answer any of your questions or flames. I just want out. Monkey and his friends and members of the SF community won. You destroyed my dream of getting a game done. And if you don't care to read my lengthy reply, please understand that I apologize to the SF team for any false accusation I made. What I posted was wrong but told to me by Hegi and is truth from what I understood and shared with my team when I was told it. I'm and honest guy. Nothing in my post to my knowledge is or was wrong at the time and I was simply frustrated because modportal continues to send me email and it got through my deleted filters but at least I know now what is going on and hope my post clears it up. If the SF team would like to see the posts of Monkey and his friends and the IP logs I can talk to modportal and try to retrive them for you. These guys were banned for continually breaking the rules, for prejudice comments and for continually disturbing the community with senseless and flamatory posts. They continue to harass me to this day. But for this one time, I deserve it for posting a stupid statement that is likely false and unfounded but was what was said to me and shared with the team after it was said. We respected Hegi's wishes to not say anything and I broke that oath in this thread and obviously because it was a lie by Hegi.. So sue me for having some faith that something Hegi said was true.. It all seems to be lies unfortunately and I doubt that Cliff even wrote him to continue Faceoff as he claims. http://faceoff.hosted.modportal.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=5741#5741

It's 1 am and I work in 5 hours, so I like to go to bed now. I'm tired. I will also try to get an investigation in to find out how Monkey once again broke another perm ban from the site and posted and sent me private messages. I'm not tolerating his harassment anymore. I had enough. Sorry. I have a family to support on my own and the most important is my 2 year old son. Hope you understand, I pretty much said it all in this post and the one on modportal.

And thank you to BeyondUnreal for trying to host our game, it's too bad it didn't work out... with this modportal stuff I'm wishing it did work out.

Last edited:

Fluke-1

Jan 21, 2004
If BU can make this a sticky for a few days for the SF team I'd appreciate it, if not it's no big deal, hopefully they get the message somehow for the still running modportal site.. Thanks. Time for bed.