general protection fault... plz help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
sometimes ut gets crashed on my computer when i play infiltration with this [or a similar] failure message:

Genaral protection fault!

History: TouchTo <- AActor:
shy.gif
eginTouch <- ULevel:
sleepy.gif
heckEncroachment <- ULevel:
embarass.gif
arMoveActor <- UObject:
sarcblink.gif
rocessEvent <- (INFIL_UTBallisticHidden DM-DesertRaid_INF.INFIL_UTBallisticHidden_134,Function Engine.Projectile.Touch) <- TouchTo <- AActor:
shy.gif
eginTouch <- ULevel:
pukey.gif
oreAcor <- AActor:
sarcblink.gif
hyProjectile <- AActor:
sarcblink.gif
erformPhysics <- AActor::Tick <- TickAActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode: 0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEng:Tick <- UpdateWorld <- Main Loop

...maybe somebody know about that and can help me?

-reaper was here-

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
ehm why nobody helps me? /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

-reaper was here-

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
Hi !

Warren just pointed me to this post. Well can you startup UT and when it happens again, send the UnrealTournament.LOG file from your UT\system folder to my e-mail adr ?
so, I can stick my nose into it and maybe find a way to help ya /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

cya,
Beppo
Lead-Programmer of The Infiltration Team

devilm0nkey

Apr 26, 2000
Visit site
Argh, typical of software testing, I had it happen yesterday but now that i want it to happen I cannot reproduce the bug... used to really annoy me when this would happen at a certain games company I tested for and they would close it shippable, then we would have to release a patch to fix it later. heh. I'll keep you posted if i can recreate it.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
since 2.75 i don't have this prob anymore..
but maybe later /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

-reaper was here-