PLayerstart values for CTF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MafiaKid

user
Apr 28, 2005
Ontario,Canada
Hi ppl

This might be a stupid question but is playerstart value 1 for the Red team and playerstart value 0 for the Blue team?

On unrED3.0

I am confused as I experimented,but always ended up starting in the same place even though I put me as blue team in the UT2004 Player settings and changed the values around?

Does a Gametype have to be organised in unrEd3.0 for the playerstarts to work or does it automatically sort itself out once you put the R/B flags in?

Sorry ppl,but I probly ask more questions later today

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Yes you need to set the default gametype,cut and paste,because they don't let you goto the actor browser anymore for that,like in UT.
I only do DM so ware to cut from I don't know,because It has that "Xgame deathmatch" but CTF I don't know ware to find it.
But team games aint gonna happen at all without the gametype entered.or open an existsing map and copy from there,then paste in yours,is all I can think of,I am sure others know more about all that though.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
ReD_Fist said:
I only do DM so ware to cut from I don't know,because It has that "Xgame deathmatch" but CTF I don't know ware to find it....

Open a retail CTF map and go check the level propreties.

Same for all other avalible gametypes.