Bug in 2.75

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jocke CK

Apr 21, 2000
Stockholm,Sweden
Visit site
Hmmm I didn't find a post that took this up so I thought I would ask. Sometimes when I play inf 2.75 ´some weapons lockup. I can't fire them, I press the fire button and nothing happens... It has happened with the robar and the mp5. Anyone who has a clue to why or am i the only one?

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
I experienced that too, but only once. I wasnt using the "toggle aiming" feature, i was holding down the alt fire to aim at the time.

not sure if that was related though.

Wolfn2it

Feb 3, 2000
users.uswest.net
This has happened to me on certain weapons too, it was weapons that I first pickup, found out they werent loaded try reloading them to make sure its not that.

------------------
Kill'em all and let God separte 'em!!!

geoam

May 1, 2000
SanGabriel, CA, USA
Visit site
Same Error, though I found out that when you pick up a gun that has not reload it doesn't automatically reload. Best thing to do is set a reload button, r,w,e,etc. Then when you need to reload just press it. Hope this help, and I am new the message board talking.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
i think we all had this error some time.. mhh? just look in some older posts... but does it really annoy you? i think this bug is too rare to be annoying..hmm? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-reaper was here-