New UT DM map - DM-Tier

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
I know it's probably a few years too late, but it took me a few years (on and off) to finish this one :D

Get it while it's hot:

http://ut.nodanites.com/DM-Tier.zip

UO7Wj.jpg

Xi2Me.jpg

BKbEx.jpg

vWVs2.jpg

jJusA.jpg

7HfJL.jpg

Last edited:

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Looks very nice - I like the lightning, textures and multiple level layout, but skybox is kinda messed up.
33jr23l.jpg

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
EDIT May 22nd, 2012:
I found a very nasty BSP hole that I somehow missed in testing. The hole has been fixed and there shouldn't be any others; I have uploaded a new copy of the map.
Please re-download the zip file to get the new copy. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Looks very nice - I like the lightning, textures and multiple level layout, but skybox is kinda messed up.

Thanks!

Yeah, I couldn't do much to help. I was dead-set on using that skybox.

Still, I think it fits the map, and works well enough if you don't stare at it for too long :D

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
OK, this will be my last "no, this map..." UT download.;) I thought I downloaded my last UT map a few weeks ago, but then I keep saying,"no, this map will be my last....no, this map....no, this map.....". I'll try it out soon and comment.:)

stevelois

Aug 31, 2009
stevelois.com
When I've saw the pics in your op, I thought it was for UT3, to realize it's for UT !

Damn, you did an awesome work on the visuals, really :D

My UT isn't working well anymore but I really love the look / geometry of this map. I'll give it a run but I'm sure I'll keep it lol

Well done & will advertise your hard work on my site asap.

hwkwndl5

Sep 10, 2005
exceptional work

you use lighting to great effect here. i especially like the flickering lights that give levels that "i'm actually here in a real place" feel. you tucked some pick-ups against walls and in corners to increase the danger to retrieve them, nice

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
When I've saw the pics in your op, I thought it was for UT3, to realize it's for UT !

Damn, you did an awesome work on the visuals, really :D

My UT isn't working well anymore but I really love the look / geometry of this map. I'll give it a run but I'm sure I'll keep it lol

Well done & will advertise your hard work on my site asap.

Thanks a bunch!

you use lighting to great effect here. i especially like the flickering lights that give levels that "i'm actually here in a real place" feel. you tucked some pick-ups against walls and in corners to increase the danger to retrieve them, nice

Thank you!

Last edited: