This isn't pepsi, this is madness!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

m00naY

May 21, 2008
Texas
Houston

I can find the Mexico Coke here. Tried drinking it out the bottle and it was rancid tasting. So the next time I tried one I was sure to pour it in a glass with ice and it was bueno. :)

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
I don't think these limited editions are around here actually. If they are only in US or something...

We didn't get the in the UK, because until recently they were made with cane sugar instead of corn syrup anyway.

It has now largely changed. You can still get the original stuff in the UK, if you can find it. It's called 'Pepsi Raw'.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
This isn't Pepsi? It's madness?

THIS IS NOT MY PEPSI, THIS IS MADNESS!

not-SPARTA.jpg

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I live in Czech republic, not UK btw.
I am not sure there is even the pepsi raw here, but I can look for it eventually.
And lol at sinedeviance...:lol:

Last edited:

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
yup. the 7-11 down the street occasionally has coke from Juarez with real sugar and comes in a glass bottle. takes me back to my kidhood

Hell yeah man. I drank way too much pop in the peace corps because it was just so damn good. The Honduran coke with cane sugar was nectar of the gods.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
That reminds me hoo hoo cocktail. (from a certain old spoof movie)

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Soda is gross.
correction: most soda is gross.

have you ever had natural soda?
it's soda made with natural ingredients, of course, and it tastes 1000x better than anything being made by Coke and Pepsi. it's also not anywhere near as unhealthy for you since they make it with REAL sugar and not this compacted, high fructose corn syrup sh*t.

that stuff is seriously disgusting, yet they manage to put it into nearly every processed food in America.

-n7-

May 12, 2006
Edmonton, AB
This is the only Pepsi (and Mountain Dew) that you want, and lucky for you it's out now (for a limited time). Tastes soooo much better with real sugar. Also check out passover coke around the end of March through April. It is distinguished by the yellow cap and is also made with real sugar. F*cking delicious. :tup:

image_pepsithrowback_mountaindewthrowback_december2009_official1.jpg

Actually unlucky for me, i cannot find that anywhere here, as i believe Pepsi is discriminating against me. :mad:

HFCS is gross; cane sugar ftw.

I prefer the majority of non-Coke/Pepsi brand sodas when given the choice, especially as many use real sugar.

TBH the monopoly that Coke/Pepsi have on the market really pisses me off.

There are countless better drinks out there, but they're increasingly difficult to find as the big two lock down more & more places that sell drinks. :mad:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
This is the only Pepsi (and Mountain Dew) that you want, and lucky for you it's out now (for a limited time). Tastes soooo much better with real sugar. Also check out passover coke around the end of March through April. It is distinguished by the yellow cap and is also made with real sugar. F*cking delicious. :tup:

image_pepsithrowback_mountaindewthrowback_december2009_official1.jpg

I looked all over the place last year for this stuff, but there doesn't appear to be enough Jews in Japan.:( I shall try again this year.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Recently I've tried red bull cola. Never again. Terrible. It's even worse than red bull. I think when I'll just stick to plain ol' cola.

And pepsi is crap. Same for dr. pepper, cherry coca cola etc.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
If I'm drinking a soft drink, I definitely prefer Pepsi and there is no contest. But the Throwback Pepsi is even better. Yikes, I might have to go out and stock up on some more.:) I wish they'd just keep making this one and be done with it.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
correction: most soda is gross.

have you ever had natural soda?
it's soda made with natural ingredients, of course, and it tastes 1000x better than anything being made by Coke and Pepsi. it's also not anywhere near as unhealthy for you since they make it with REAL sugar and not this compacted, high fructose corn syrup sh*t.

that stuff is seriously disgusting, yet they manage to put it into nearly every processed food in America.

I love watching people delude themselves. While HFCS in the same quantities as sugar packs a LOT more calories, this is made up for by the fact that you require significantly less HFCS than you do sugar for equal sweetness. Also, the taste difference between Pepsi throwback and regular pepsi and the coke dealio is so small as to be almost entirely negligible (btw, they are essentially the same as far as nutrition goes).

If you happen to like a different kind of soda it isn't so much the 'natural' ingredients that are doing it for you, but rather it is the recipe.

~Jason

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Also, the taste difference between Pepsi throwback and regular pepsi and the coke dealio is so small as to be almost entirely negligible

Speak for yourself. I noticed the difference upon first sip. Had M-Dew throwback yesterday, and the difference was huge! Pepsi wouldn't re-release throwback if it wasn't selling.