Map idea: CTF-UrbanFace

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L4Y Duke

Nov 1, 2008
Two rival companies each take the opportunity that the Skaarj invasion presents in order to take out the other via. a 'hostile takeover'.

Except, y'know, without the takeover part.

It's a Face-esque map with an urban setting. Two buildings located on opposite sides of a large park area. Each building has three stories, with the flag on the ground floor in the 'reception' area, behind the desk. The top two stories are sniper positions, with the roof offering further sniper opportunities.

The park would contain a fountain in the centre, as well as some trees, benches and other thematic cover.

Note that I have no time to spend on making this map, nor the knowledge to put it together.

southee

Apr 23, 2010
I know it's been a while, but if your still there I would like to take up this project. I have just started using UnrealEd and i would love to get into the industry, if you would like i will keep you updated. Please contact me.

Couchman

Feb 1, 2005
Unreal is dead, I blame CliffyB and his annoying 8th grade bully play-ground nickname. UnrealED is cool

Jeez, even when this game is dead someone still wants to make a Face map..wooosh