infiltrations maps are where???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
V

-Voodoo-

Gotta say I love this mod......UT demo has been put away....but I was trying to play online and there are some maps in use that arent in the map depot. Where do I find them?

W

Warren

I apologize for the confusion. We're doing a little spring cleaning around the ol' Inf site and that will including handing off the brunt of the map situation to our good friends at SOB Infiltration. They are also in the midst of a reorganization of hardware so it will probably be a week before everything is straightened out. Basically what will happen is the Map Depot will link directly to maps on the SOB servers. This will be a better thing in the end, trust me.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif