Old SIN

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hellfist

Jan 5, 2006
There was a Death match map i played on once in sin that looked and acted like an MC echer picture. You could go through a teleporter and end up with what was the wallis now the floor and every one else were still were thay were as if the z axes changed for you but not them. Anyone know what i am talking about and know haw to do that in UT 2004?

ArcadiaVincennes

Level Designer
May 20, 2004
Joisee
www.avld.org
I understand what you're talking about tho I don't think I ever played that map. There was a map here... http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=7948 that did the floor/ceiling thing using warpzones, but that's about as far as the capability goes in UT2K4.
If I recall correctly, there's someone at the atari forums who's trying to create custom gravity in UT2K4 so people can make what you're describing. Head over to the atari boards and run a search for 'warp zones' and/or 'gravity' - or maybe even 'escher' - you'll probably find it pretty easily.

Good luck!