America: A Request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I found da womans
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4gdpQF8tM[/m]

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
ProTip:

America is too fat to get off it's ass to have a civil war. It would be a bunch of people in Little Rascals tossing hamburgers at each other.

Request:

Image of this via photoshop.

I second the request!
EPIC!!

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
ProTip:

America is too fat to get off it's ass to have a civil war. It would be a bunch of people in Little Rascals tossing hamburgers at each other.
I think a civil war would be the exact opposite of what we need right now. But, by all means, if this is what it would be then have at it.

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
I heard someone had a request :D

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx64_N4AA04[/M]

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
A civil war will more than likely not start over left vs right.

A civil war will start if the US borders are not enforced properly. There will be a repeat of Lebanon 1975.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
wtf, war? The USA is becoming again peace-minded and "the culture of fear" didn't really win. There isn't a serious social conflict when people keep being solidary, have will to save and not be wasteful, the basic needs are addressed, etc...

True multiple political parties would be great though. The house members are also too old. Making sure you don't elect a dry alcoholic or a bimbo for president is a great idea too :p

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Americans have become too timid to fight. Things like Facebook have driven people from actually confronting things face to face. There are chemicals in food that neutralize our ambition and our motivation, much like how dog food sedates and drives the "savage" from the canine. So a civil war is out of the question.

But by all means, China could march on in and nobody would notice it.

In fact, nobody did notice it.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I'm bumping this until Larkin's plague hand touches this thread.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
LOL @ Euros telling us to have a war. Sweet Irony.