Satore Monster pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

papaschtroumpf

May 21, 2004
Artman40, nice to hear you got it working.

I uploaded the v104 files to the uz2.gameservers.net redirect server so hopefully I can use that version on my server (and hopefully I didn't screw anything up, it's the first time I try to upload files to the redirect server)

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
Why that much troubles? Sheesh!
Connected to a INV server, dl it, took it out of my cache, and into the System;
Voilá, even the sexually frustrated skeletons are in there
only I don't believe it works with FHINV
so therefor I shal say once more;

GET IT IN THE FRIGGIN' MOD WHEN YOU RELEASE IT!
So easy to do, so much fun.

papaschtroumpf

May 21, 2004
[CON]Ronin said:
...even the sexually frustrated skeletons are in there

what's the skeleton classname? it should be something like satoreMonsterPack2004_v1b.SMPMercenary (or something very similar depending on which version you're running) in your satoreMonsterPack.ini file except SMPMercenary would be replaced by something like "SMPSkeleton".
I have the same question for the Tentacle.

For some reason those two monsters don't seem to be in the selection list for me.

papaschtroumpf

May 21, 2004
8mm_BuLLEt said:
Ah, the Satore MP. That would be good, and finally at level 20 you fight titans, though only 3 titans are aloud to spawn at a time. Final Boss - King and Queen of FHInv? Queen is.. well, queen, really, and the king is teh t1t4nz0rz.

I got (a few) titans in my very first wave ;) !
The thing with Titans is that they're pretty slow so they're not so bad. With the new satore pack you can adjust each monster's capability so I wonder if you could nake them hellishly fast? :eek:

If you have a wave with only titans only 3 would spawn at a time but you'd get more as soons as they start moving, I experimented with a wave of only titans and got dozens of them (it's about right for a large map like FHI-Wasteland) although it's way too hard for tight maps (this is why I'd like to see per-map monster configuration).

Parser, does the "Monsters Per Player" setting still works if you choose the satore wave config or only if you use the default? I'm still not clear on how the two interact to decide what/when/how many to spawn. (while we're at it, what's the fallback monster used for?)

kabal2020

Apr 16, 2004
[CON]Ronin said:
Why that much troubles? Sheesh!
Connected to a INV server, dl it, took it out of my cache, and into the System;
Voilá, even the sexually frustrated skeletons are in there
so therefor I shal say once more;

GET IT IN THE FRIGGIN' MOD WHEN YOU RELEASE IT!
So easy to do, so much fun.

All the files i rip out of my cache dont load properly into the mutator list due to UT not downloading those ucl files :-s ill shoot whoever thought that one up. would workout how to make the file myself except the number of files ive ripped out are just too many :-s

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
I know this is slightly off topic, but I went to an invasion server which had the satore pack in it, but they were other monsters in there, too, and I look at the server's list of mutators and none of them where to do with monsters except the satore pack. Problem is, it had aliens from the ALIEN trilogy, and strangly enough ;) they're not in the satore pack. Do any of you know where I can find a download for the aliens? They are really good.

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Oh yeah, you can find the server in the invasion list, it's name is coloured and it starts with "TheNutKracker" you can find the aliens in there plus a few other monsters that look like skarrj but different skins. Problem is, though, there's alot of stuff in the server so the downloading time will take awhile.

I downloaded tons of mods recently, and now I can't enter the server :(

After you've gone to the server, tell me what you think of the aliens plz.

Moofis

May 20, 2004
I was there and im trying to find the clan website to see if i can find any downloads

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
That's what the server I'm talking about has (unless that is what ure talking about) :/

Blueberry

Gamerzunlimited
Turret 49 said:
Oh yeah, you can find the server in the invasion list, it's name is coloured and it starts with "TheNutKracker" you can find the aliens in there plus a few other monsters that look like skarrj but different skins. Problem is, though, there's alot of stuff in the server so the downloading time will take awhile.

I downloaded tons of mods recently, and now I can't enter the server :(

After you've gone to the server, tell me what you think of the aliens plz.
My server runs those aliens and a lot more. 216.55.154.3:7779

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
Turret 49 said:
How do I enter the server by IP address?

Go to online tab and right mouse click either in 'LAN' or 'Internet' and choose "open ip"
Enter ip, click OK and that's it. :)