Mutator request: visible player models at end of round

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
In 2.9 the player models will go invisible at the end of a round when the scoreboard shows up (they are still there though as you can hear the reload sounds).
I don't like that very much. In 2.86 I've used that time to make some nice screenshots (example).
Screenies like these aren't possible anymore now.
Could someone make a small mutator that changes that, please? It just needs to be working offline in bomatches. Unfortunately I have no clue of UnrealScript. A few years ago I tried to get into it, but gave up.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
I'm not sure whether that would work at all, since at the end of each round the ending camera blends in. I guess this is also why they made the player actors invisible, it would look silly if the extraction [e.g. the chopper in 'Arab Outpost'] left the soldiers behind.