UT3DOM *THREAD V2* - Development Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1
We finally have a final list of the total maps included in UT3DOM v2.5 (other than DOM-Olden, which is still an unknown atm):
  • DOM-Contrast - Sander "ZixXer" Vereecken
  • DOM-AKI-SE - Marcin 'Nawrot'
  • DOM-Apodos-SE - Marcin 'Nawrot'
  • DOM-Cidom - Samuel 'Ignotium'Mendez
  • DOM-Cinder - Brian 'Snake.PLiSKiN' Alexander
  • DOM-Condemned - Brian 'Snake.PLiSKiN' Alexander
  • DOM-Condemned2 - Brian 'Snake.PLiSKiN' Alexander and Samuel 'Ignotium' Mendez
  • DOM-Ghardhen - Alexander 'aLeX' Rothenberg
  • DOM-Lament - Samuel 'Ignotium' Mendez
  • VDOM-Downtown - Brian 'Snake.PLiSKiN' Alexander and Epic Games
  • DOM-Conduit - UTGangster
  • DDOM-Aswan - *VoM*Xerofighter
  • DOM-Beesting-SE - Adam 'FragTastic' Selfe
  • DOM-CarnageCathedral-SE - Adam 'FragTastic' Selfe
  • CDOM-Deconitra2 - Mitchell "[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX" LeBlanc and Matthew '[BN]-=AV][T=-' Holt
  • DOM-Morpheus - Matthew '[BN]-=AV][T=-' Holt and Mitchell "[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX" LeBlanc
  • DOM-Olden(?) - ???
  • VDOM-Morbias - Matthew '[BN]-=AV][T=-' Holt and Jeff '[BN]-=OUCH=-' Holt
  • DOM-DoomE1M1 - sneh
  • DOM-Babylon - Mick 'Lord_PorkSword'
  • DOM-Sesmar - John 'WoLvErInE' Lowe
  • DOM-Gearbolt - Brian 'Snake.PLiSKiN' Alexander

The maps that are in blue text are original from v1.6, The maps that are in yellow text are maps released in 1.6 that are going to be updated in V2.5, The maps that are in red text are maps released in 2.0 that are going to be updated in V2.5, The maps that are in orange text are maps released in v2.0 and The maps that are in green text are maps released in v2.5

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1
Repost of the map list...this time final. What you see in this list is what you'll get:

• DOM-Contrast - Sander "ZixXer" Vereecken
  • DOM-AKI-SE - Marcin 'Nawrot'
  • DOM-Apodos-SE - Marcin 'Nawrot'
  • DOM-Cidom - Samuel 'Ignotium'Mendez
  • DOM-Cinder - Brian 'Snake.PLiSKiN' Alexander
  • DOM-Condemned - Brian 'Snake.PLiSKiN' Alexander
  • DOM-Condemned2 - Brian 'Snake.PLiSKiN' Alexander and Samuel 'Ignotium' Mendez
  • DOM-Ghardhen - Alexander 'aLeX' Rothenberg
  • DOM-Lament - Samuel 'Ignotium' Mendez
  • VDOM-Downtown - Brian 'Snake.PLiSKiN' Alexander and Epic Games
  • DOM-Conduit - UTGangster
  • DDOM-Aswan - *VoM*Xerofighter
  • DOM-Beesting-SE - Adam 'FragTastic' Selfe
  • DOM-CarnageCathedral-SE - Adam 'FragTastic' Selfe
  • CDOM-Deconitra2 - Mitchell "[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX" LeBlanc and Matthew '[BN]-=AV][T=-' Holt
  • DOM-Morpheus - Matthew '[BN]-=AV][T=-' Holt and Mitchell "[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX" LeBlanc
  • DOM-MetalDream - Brian 'Snake.PLiSKiN' Alexander
  • VDOM-Morbias - Matthew '[BN]-=AV][T=-' Holt and Jeff '[BN]-=OUCH=-' Holt
  • DOM-DoomE1M1 - sneh
  • DOM-Babylon - Mick 'Lord_PorkSword'
  • DOM-Sesmar - John 'WoLvErInE' Lowe
  • DOM-Gearbolt - Brian 'Snake.PLiSKiN' Alexander

If there is a map missing in UT3DOM v2.5...I'll be put in the mappack...UT3DOM v2.5 is getting too big now.

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1
What's with the color coding?

Forgot to copy the legend over. my bad :shy:

The maps that are in blue text are original from v1.6, The maps that are in yellow text are maps released in 1.6 that are going to be updated in V2.5, The maps that are in red text are maps released in 2.0 that are going to be updated in V2.5, The maps that are in orange text are maps released in v2.0 and The maps that are in green text are maps released in v2.5

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
So, how's it going? I'm currently downloading the manual install package, but that's because the automatic one failed. What do you install into C:? Here it's my System-only drive that no programs can be installed into, so I can't install it! And there's no need to install anything there, too!

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
It's not out yet. And the 2.0 patch partially broke some things like the scoreboard anyway, so they've got some things to fix.

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
It's really great that some of the community members do things that Epic cut from their product. I am referring to this, Domination, and Bombing Run. You put huge effort into making the game reach a higher potential. People should pay you for this.

Creavion

Aug 27, 2005
Germany, Niedersachsen
People should pay you for this.
As long as you mean with "people" Epic, all right. Otherwise we would also sold our ut99 mappack, but sadly it is against the EULA, of course rightly and donations is an other story :D

But nevertheless they could get their cash with/during the MSUC, who knows, the chance are given.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
So what's going on with this? I thought UT3 had some form of DOM in it with the new patches and Titan pack. Not sure where I got this from though. Anyway, is the 2.5 version done yet? I'm all ready to DL, install and try. I'm hoping this version works better on my new system.:)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Yes, that's what it was........CBP3 vol3.......I knew there was something that had DOM maps and stuff. I'll install the mappack first and then UT3DOM.:)

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
cbp3 has ut3dom v3 included. but it doesnt come with all the maps that are in the ut3dom package, just with the 2 of the cbp. you should install cbp, uninstall the dom part of it (should be in your add/remove software) and then install ut3dom v3.1

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
OK, looks like DDOM-Aswan (in DDOM game type) locks up UT3 on my computer at the Loading... screen. I wonder since Conduit was created at the same time if it does the same thing. Any thoughts on this? I tried about 6-7 of the other maps and they all work, but I haven't tried all of them.