A Better Homepage Update - The Bonuspack!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Bonuspack Released!

After a long wait, the Infiltration 2.9 Bonus Pack has now been released. It includes these new weapons in mutator form:

* G3A3 assault rifle
* G36K assault rifle
* Mini Uzi sub machine gun with suppressor attachment
* MP5K PDW sub machine gun
* 1911 Colt pistol
* M136 AT4 Rocket Launcher
* Door breaching charges

The pack also presents six new maps:

* EAS-INF-Bocage by Old Geezer
* EAS-INF-Dullrocks][ by Freon
* EAS-INF-Pueblo by Old Geezer
* EAS-INF-Raid by Old Geezer
* EAS-INF-RoadToKandahar_Night by Alpha9, Freon, and Beppo
* EAS-INF-TuscanyNight by RaekwoN

This bonus pack also contains some extras including

* A mapper placeable, player controlled mortar
* EAS AT4 pickup and target
* New QuickAction (QA) and Equipment menu
* H&K Mk23 and DE offset adjustment
* RC.50 and M2HB now use correct property values
* AimView mutator
* Comvoices 1 & 2 voice packs
* AdminCom mutator
* Captive mutator
* EASSwitch mutator
* MultiMut mutator
* NewWave mutator
* NoBodyArmor mutator
* SilentCapture mutator
* TeamStay mutator
* GameSwitcher mutator

For further information regarding the extras, see the accompanied readme's. It should be noted that a few of these maps are not held to the same standards as the official 2.9 maps. There may be BSP errors and performance issues due to the complexity of their design. Regardless, they still provide for terrific matches! There may also be some clipping issues experienced with the new weapons when using Direct3D. The bonus pack is available in .zip and .exe formats. For the manual .zip version, extract all files to the appropriate folders in your UnrealTournament directory. When using the .exe installer, select your UnrealTournament directory and follow the instructions. You can download it from our downloads page, but we are also looking for mirrors. If you are interested, email Beppo or Jeremy.

Also being released today is the EAS Mapping Guide. RaekwoN put together this guide covering map layout, objective and extraction point setup, EAS actors and various tips to help you community mappers out there.

Sentry Studios would like to thank the many community members that contributed to this bonus pack. A pack of this magnitude would not be possible if they did not donate their time and talents to the cause. So, without further adieu, grab the download and hit the servers! Enjoy!

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
Second attempt...not working..(the install and use step)

Failed to find text line. (#1, Line 34) | Failed to find text line. (#1, Line 36) | Failed to find text line. (#1, Line 38) | Failed to find text line. (#1, Line 40) | Failed to find text line. (#1, Line 42) | Failed to find text line. (#1, Line 44) | Failed to find text line. (#1, Line 46) | Failed to find text line. (#1, Line 48) | Failed to find text line. (#1, Line 50) |

It says that during setup, right before it asks me if I want to use OpenGL.

Last edited:

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
Nevermind...

Lesson to be learned: When something new and fun comes out...remember that you moved your UT directory...and that installing new things will install to the default stupid directory...

Nice work guys...sorry for the false panic.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Hey guys I have a minor problem, I can't see the door charges in my loadout. I doubt I will use it, but anyway if it is a known problem please tell me before I go beserk over nothing, do a clean install and lose something I forgot to backup.

Oh and I tried it a bit, love the new maps. The new weapons are excellent as well, G36k is so strange, I love it.
Now to get some more FPS's...

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Hmm, this installer is giving me trouble. Every time i click 'next', the window disappears completely and i have to wait 5 minutes with the CPU usage at 100% before it comes back.

[edit] The installer doesn't work at all. It just hangs. I'm going to download the zip version, but in the mean time, i'll be bashing my head on my desk.

Last edited: