Spectator views (and multiple spectators)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark_Rider2k3

Mar 29, 2008
Okay I am setting up a local gaming tournament for UT 2004.

I am wondering how to set up so that you can spectate multiple players.

For example, if we were playing CTF, I could have 1 side show the red team, and another show the blue team (like.. a player from each team).

And, if i have to do this using 2 computers, is there a way to "combine" the footage so that it shows like above (1 side shows a red team player, and the other side shows a blue team player).

just as a quick note, the video is going to be live streamed.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
The easy way would be as you guessed, to have two physical connections speccing either team.
I'm not sure what you mean by combining them? Like split-screen? I really doubt that's possible.
You might want to look into UTV.

Dark_Rider2k3

Mar 29, 2008
The easy way would be as you guessed, to have two physical connections speccing either team.
I'm not sure what you mean by combining them? Like split-screen? I really doubt that's possible.
You might want to look into UTV.

Yeah I kinda figured that. I am thinking of other ways, but thanks a lot!!!