Unreal II 'Lincoln' - No Comment!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
It's a slow news weekend, so I thought I'd share this little bit of info with you...

Shortly after the Unreal II 'Lincoln' News (basically a rumor started by one of the Unreal II developers that some sort of Unreal II add-on may be in the works) broke out, we contacted Legend Entertainment's Glen Dahlgren to get an official response.

Yesterday, we received our reply:

...this is something I can't comment on right now.

In the games industry, a 'no comment' usually means 'probably, but we can't tell you anythinh about it'. Whether Legend release a single-player add-on or mulitplayer for Unreal II, or even nothing at all, we can be sure of one thing: there'll be whinging aplenty in the Unreal community!

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
pretty much. It would remove some of the hard feelings against Legend. Let's put it this way. U3 is pretty doomed from the start unless whatever this is fixes everything wrong with u2

T

Too Lazy To Log In

1.jpg

2.jpg