Stunning Custom UT3 Level Screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The bad news is that there's currently no available download for this custom level. The good news is that we've got plenty of screenshots and a video capture is on the horizon.

If it looks professional, it really is. Paul Mader, former Epic Games employee credited for his work on Gears of War 1&2 and Unreal Tournament 3, has crafted this level using self-created assets and the UT3 editor. He's currently studying interactive media in Germany and doing a little freelance work. Hopefully he's find time to squeeze in a release!

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
This looks completely awesome! This is the kind of level I like to make....... but can't personally pull off on UT3 and barely sorta on 2k4. Dark, gothic, and medevil looking with a touch of fanatasy.

I could easily see this as a ut3 level. If one was good enough to make all the assets one could embed an entire mini-mod in a map. But I digress this looks absolutely sweet!

dub

Feb 12, 2002
That does look really pretty with a lot of attention to detail.
I'm somehow doubting a release, but it's nice enough to stare at.

J112

Very Superstitious
Dec 16, 2005
Can't wait for the video capture, i'd be interested to know how long it took him to make all those assets too because it really is top notch.