What Do you do while you poop?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Armagon917

TOAST
Mar 6, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Two times at least if you're fingering your asshole like you are.

sigh, i knew i would get grief for this. trying to help the man out. i said half an inch max!!! :lol: keyword was dab not finger. sigh. you're an asshole. lol
remeber everyone, that's what you get for trying to help someone out on BU forums. NEXT. you sir have completely distorted what i was saying. toilet paper dab
not your finger which is what i specifically said.

it's much like when the terminator is cleaning out his eye, he didn't ram a finger in there. DAB, same music though...

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
when you reply to every post that called you out in order to defend yourself, it looks like you're taking it seriously. especially when you go through the trouble of bypassing the forum censor to call someone an as*hole 2 or 3 times.

I'm just sayin, there was no reason for you to justify yourself.

Last edited:

Armagon917

TOAST
Mar 6, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
when you reply to every post that called you out in order to defend yourself, it looks like you're taking it seriously. especially when you go through the trouble of bypassing the forum censor to call someone an as*hole 2 or 3 times.

I'm just sayin, there was no reason for you to justify yourself.

ok, now you're making it into something. seriously, wth? i was just joking around and the tone in this thread was already in the gutter obviously. if the people i called names, if you seriously think i meant that insult. I APOLOGIZE. happy now Jack? jeeze, learn how to recognize when someone IS joking.

EDIT: justifying my wiping was what i was getting offended by? this has gone too far, you know i meant nothing, you just don't know me well. sorry. cool? i feel we're the victims of a misunderstanding. thats all.

Last edited:

hi-ban

"Building Better Worlds"
Nov 1, 2005
LV-426
When did this 'asshole' thread became a troll thread?
I suspect there are some 'prounrealers' here...
This is a fun thread, please don't spoil it...

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Nothing, I just stay there patiently. Remember, good things come to those who wait

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
ok, now you're making it into something. seriously, wth? i was just joking around and the tone in this thread was already in the gutter obviously. if the people i called names, if you seriously think i meant that insult. I APOLOGIZE. happy now Jack? jeeze, learn how to recognize when someone IS joking.

EDIT: justifying my wiping was what i was getting offended by? this has gone too far, you know i meant nothing, you just don't know me well. sorry. cool? i feel we're the victims of a misunderstanding. thats all.
wow it's pretty easy to wind you up isn't it?

I've had my fun.
keep on defending yourself against nothing if you want.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I wonder how long this thread can get with Armagon justifying his asshole fingering. I think another 2 pages easy.

~Jason

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
GHOULIES.jpg

:Poop:

I was paranoid about sitting on the toilet when I was little due to an x-files episode I'd watched about a monster in the sewer system or something. I hardly remember the details, but I still remember that fugly thing's face.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Lol, that was one of the first episodes. It was with this monster with an awful looking mouth.

Armagon917

TOAST
Mar 6, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
wow it's pretty easy to wind you up isn't it?

I've had my fun.
keep on defending yourself against nothing if you want.

Jack, yes i was concerned when you mistook my joking about a skidmark solution and the justification laced with insults so seriously on a poop thread for actual insults towards other people. do whatever you wish to backtrack. accusations of insulting other people will set me off.

Last edited: