What Do you do while you poop?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
I'm in the poo and wipe camp aswell, i guess i get enough fiber, so it doesen't really take long enough for extracurricular activities.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
I generally push something from my little tushy spot, and then sniff and taste it to make sure it is poop and not leftovers.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
One more reason you shouldn't spend too much time on the toilet:

GHOULIES.jpg

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
I rarely poop longer than a minute or 2.

So all i do is just sit, contract my muscles and then whipe my hot sexy butt

Armagon917

TOAST
Mar 6, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
If someone has the secret to making poops that leave hardly any skid marks, let me know.

yikes.

ok, let's say you were eating cream cheese wontons and nothing else for a week. i bet i would still have no skid marks because of my wiping skills. the fact that you said "that leave -->HARDLY<-- any skid marks" means you have had some that rival a highschool parking lot.

i feel for you i do. heres my technique and while sounding gross it's guaranteed. first you must know the problem. you wipe, right and still get skid marks. the thing is there is still **** caked to the inside of your asshole. it's hidden away a bit, so you think all is well. i learned this when i was about nine years old but don't feel bad. the secret is to crack open your asshole a bit and dab around in there a bit. don't go more than, say, half an inch otherwise you have other problems entirely.

repeat the process until the toilet paper is clean and you should be skid mark free. remember dab, don't ram a toilet paper covered finger up there. that would be wrong. but you should eat better because i've always considered this an INFREQUENT emergency procedure before i give up and take a freakin shower. you could also take lots of showers.

****! that was disgusting and i'm sorry but he sounds like he has a serious problem. :Poop:

EDIT:

antibacterial soap, scrub hands PLEASE.

Last edited: