I challange all to beat this......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Dec 3, 2001
UK
Visit site
Stink!

My mate, who works at Leicester Lanarena says its too easy to play on the internet, he ownz everyone , or so he says, but he couldnt play bots on masterful when i was playing a league game with him and 1 other person vs 3 masterful bots!!

Athough he's a quake head, he had to play in the League

i cant play then on Adept!
:redeemer:
the only gun to use!!!

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Squint aka Hellfire
How do u make videos of yourself playing UT then??

Open the councel while in the game and type in: demorec (what ever name you give it). So you might have : demorec 1 or demorec gettingkickedbyRukee. :)
then to see the demo just open the councel and type in: playdemo gettingkickedbyRukee and see the action all over again!!

Rec demos does hog some resorces tho....:rolleyes:

Dec 3, 2001
UK
Visit site
OWNED!!

BOT OWNAGE!!

Beat This!
U r rite about the bots going around in groups.
U let em' come down one of the corridors on DM-Curse][, U pick up the the Damage Amplifier and use the Rocket Launcher or the Ripper (1 shot gibbutations with Razor Blades and Damage Amplifier and it fires faster than the Rocket Launcher, Lethal!), then as they are merrily trotting down one of the corridors, u give em' a face full of razor blades or rockets!!
He He
:ripper:
:rl:
Alternatively u go on a small map with tight coridors and Redeemerize them to ****!

About the image size:
I didn't make it that small so that u wouldn't see the editing (not that there is any editing in it anyway), my PC is ****!! and that screenie is at 512x348 on DirectX! (See the FPS statistics in white on the right!)
+ It might take a little longer to come up on ur PC as it is a Bitmap image!
HAHA!
:)
Someone plz shut me up quick! PLZ!

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
that, lol, is not how you upload attatchments.

you put the filename in the attatch file field instead.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Melkor
you can easily set all the bots' personal scores down to 0 skill on everything and still have it on godlike
I leave them on default. Turn them up all the way and you can`t even spawn with out getting fragged!! :p

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
What ever DR!!!
A few humans can ownz me!!
and like I said...espessialy with the shock rifle like you like to use....
and a 300 ping with packet loss (up to 60%) is a little difficult to deal with when you have a ping of 60!!!!
Not making any excuses......I`ll loose to anyone!! :p
and i didn`t runaway from the game when you started to own me either.....like some people do.
but you did have an advantage.
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS!!!!
I SUCK AT UT!!!!

I never claimed to be the best nor do I claim now........

15 godlike bots are easy compaired to humans....you just runaway alot and get them coming thru the doorways......no biggy....more luck then anything. Hell if DW could do it.......

Mxtrmntr

(Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)
Nov 3, 2001
The Island of the Day Before
Visit site
Originally posted by Rukee
I never claimed to be the best nor do I claim now........

15 godlike bots are easy compaired to humans....you just runaway alot and get them coming thru the doorways......no biggy....more luck then anything. Hell if DW could do it.......

Well, it depends on how you play it. If you play a normal Deathmatch against godlike bots, it's far more difficult to beat them than if you play a team deathmatch alone against them. Still, I had to make use of some ai weaknesses (= bots gather at some certain places, etc.) to beat them :rolleyes:

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
rukee has never fully beaten me once.
and the one map he did win on, he had a 3 frag lead and time was running out when i joined
but i have 2 demos, if i can just find a place to upload them

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by GoAt
rukee has never fully beaten me once.
and the one map he did win on, he had a 3 frag lead and time was running out when i joined
but i have 2 demos, if i can just find a place to upload them

Whatever GoAt!!
Jenna can own me anyday too!!:rolleyes:
You don`t need to post a demo to prove you can beat me!!

How many times do I have to say I suck at UT!!!

I use a joystick for crying out load people!! :p