Monster Hunt info-help thread.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
I am not sure if there is a MH thread here.

But My first problem I was wondering about is, when I am online and server has that ujt mutator version .29? bt "zeal"
Well this happend a way long time ago too, but you cant move, only shoot on some maps.
I put the map in the editor and played it fine from there, so the only thing I think is that mutator is doing somthing bad.
It also makes my in game "say" have white letters allmost as if I am in spec mode.
Any ideas, ?

Last edited:

Derdak2rot

DVD2r
Jan 8, 2005
France
its not a problem from the mut , just the server where you play have or not S3TC versions of textures . try to play at Hermskii or Excalibur Server and you will not have this problem . its only server side , and you cant disable it if you have already the S3TC textures installed unfortunatly ( havent tried , but i wonder if just switching to D3D should fix it )

there is a fix for that though , its availbale in a BUF thread :
Tweak UT graphics/sounds to the max

hope this help ;)

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Cool thakx man, I'll go check it out and fool around a bit ,if I can just get through the several ones map online, i'll see about the d3d thing once too.