Looking for maps.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThickAsABrick

Your avarage maniac
Sep 26, 2003
Norway
Visit site
So...Has anyone here ever made a SP map? Perhaps something you haven't released, or perhaps you know of some interesting stuff?
Let me know! I'm always looking for new SP maps too play. :)

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... well... i haven't done any SP map, but i am in the process of starting learning the basics to make 1 and use it properly with UT OldSchool. You know, the actors needed, the gametype setup.

When i get those basic technical details to make SP work, i'll go on and try something SP-playable, though basic for starters. Triggers are still a hard time for me (some timed stuff and all).

I have still a lot to study...

ThickAsABrick

Your avarage maniac
Sep 26, 2003
Norway
Visit site
ONP an XG are familiar. I'm a regular at Unrealsp.org, and I've played almost all custom SP maps I've been able to find trough the years. I'm more interested to know if there are any DM/AS/CTF mappers that have made any SP stuff, but never promoted/released it. :)

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... and it's a great map. Too dificult at times, but good anyway...

ThickAsABrick

Your avarage maniac
Sep 26, 2003
Norway
Visit site
Nothing?...well, I didn't really expect anything......

Oh..and yes...Ortican is a great map. Way to difficult from the Queen fight and out, but still : it looks great and has awsome gameplay!

Cyrss

Nov 20, 2005
UK
ThickAsABrick said:
So...Has anyone here ever made a SP map? Perhaps something you haven't released, or perhaps you know of some interesting stuff?
Let me know! I'm always looking for new SP maps too play. :)

Well,yes...

After coming to terms with UNRed3.0 I wrote a SP some months ago but never released it..

Some time in the future I'll prob upload to NC...but... the base unit/game is in France and I am in the UK.....

I go to France in January to collect the computer so,if you want, PM me end of Jan and i'll send you the demolevel pack for your peru-sal...

P.S. I am not french ;)