Hotlinking Images

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
I hear that if you stare at a goat long enough, you can see the face of God :eek:

stareatgoats10crop.jpg

DarkCrow

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Jun 13, 2004
Brasil
Hey guys, dont want to be a Nazi but when posting images DO NOT ATTACH THEM, upload them to the gallery or find an image hosting service. We will be deleting any images that were attached to posts. Again, dont want to sound like jerks but please try and listen the first through the 3rd times we bring this up.

Thanks

Who are you?

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Nobody who doesn't want to be a Nazi is a Nazi, that guy doesn't want to be a Nazi so he isn't a Nazi, People who do want to be Nazis are Nazis or eventually become Nazis, Nazis who are Nazis but don't want to be Nazi will not stay as Nazis. If what you say was true then everybody would be a Nazi; the people who do want to be Nazis and the people who don't want to be Nazis.

If I said I didn't want to be dead does it mean I am dead?

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Spam bots are people too.

I thought it was just someones alternative account, created for a one time only humorous purpose?

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
A spam-bot from Bulgaria who doesn't want to be a Nazi because of his problems with attached images?

What is this world coming to?

Oh yeah back on topic.
I guess photobucket is the way to go.