Mod-specific documentation?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shrimp

Seafood splatter
Jan 13, 2003
Deep in South Africa
shrimpworks.za.net
Hiya,

OK, I probably missed this in an FAQ or something, but is it OK if I create a bunch of WIKI pages for my mod, with a lot of mod-specific details.

I need this mainly as a reference for my mappers, as I am making changes and inernal release updates on an almost daily basis, and was thinking the WIKI would be a great way to keep everyone up-to-date with the latest changes etc. (that's pretty much the point of the WIKI format anyway).

I thought about setting up my own WIKI for the mod, however if it's OK do use the Unreal WIKI I'd much rather do that as all the other reference material is right there and available should it be needed.

Thnaks...

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
Yeah, that's absolutely fine. :D a number of other mods have done the same.
Just be sure to mark things that are specific to your mod. I'll give you a hand with that once you start writing pages.