Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShakeZula

Nov 9, 2005
Cheshire, England
tl;dr:

TO KILL A IDIOT I SWEAT I WILL

NOTHING BUT THE DEMONS

Am I a robot?

Hug me Hug me Hug me

DO YOU NOT FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELF
YOU WASTED YOUR LIFE

The plant my Deer is love, the beginner of our circle, the starter of our life, without that plant, I would have never lived, for you wouldn't have been there to eat it.

A ocean breeze flew past my nose

why am I so lonely

What a wonderful choice to dance with me

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
http://cheetahblack.tripod.com/whyhaveyouchosenmetoloveyou

here is every single poem I made since 2007 and I will not stop :)

wow, those are just terrible.:(
no offense, but you might want to try considering something else.

or at least read some real poetry or stylized writing before writing anything. I don't know what english books to advise to you, but if you can read french, well I guess (hope) you already know what to read. :)

I have written 2 or 3 poems, and my major tip would be re-read. re-read your poem 10 times, maybe more. each minor modification of rhythm or language should lead to an overall re-reading. oh and try to have some organized poems. block of texts aren't really easy to read. try writing in blocks of verses for a change :10 verses, an additional space, 10 verses...
Angst-filled poems aren't for amateurs. those require the most work, and I don't think you can bring that to an acceptable level. try some more easy theme, try a story for example. :)

but please, stop putting words together like that. Even I am sensitive to the butchering of English which wants to be called "poetry". :(

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
"YOU ARE A BLACK NI**ER HAHA"

Some spam my guest book Didn't even write a comment :(

HE HAS INSULTED TEH BOOK OF GUESTS

Last edited:

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
"YOU ARE A BLACK NI**ER HAHA"

Some spam my guest book Didn't even write a comment :(

HE HAS INSULTED TEH BOOK OF GUESTS

What the hell are you talking about?

John Keats used a lot of sedative/narcotics in his life. Are you like that when you write your poetry?

Didn't think so.

EDIT: Oh by the way, your poetry reminds me of "OG Loc" in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Just as retarded and meaningless poetry as yours.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
What the hell are you talking about?

John Keats used a lot of sedative/narcotics in his life. Are you like that when you write your poetry?

Didn't think so.

EDIT: Oh by the way, your poetry reminds me of "OG Loc" in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Just as retarded and meaningless poetry as yours.

Look at his guestbook for starters.

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Rofl, what's up with everyone flaming and talking crap about blackcheetah? Have some damn respect people. You guys sicken me.

ShakeZula

Nov 9, 2005
Cheshire, England
sorry neonite you are right

wonderfulchoice.jpg