WOOHOO! 5 days after getting DSL I am called a cheater! YESSS!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Hey, I see this as a great compliment that this guy thinks I (and another guy) can't be doing what we are unless we cheat. This guy was also obviously a newbie and very dim since origionally I was on my team and he wouldn't stop attacking me. So I switched. The funniest part is when I kill him with the enforcer. I ran over to him, and let him waste all his ammo trying to kill me, then when I saw the impact hammer I got out my enforcer and killed him.

REeeE{skullface}

p-REeeE-dictable
Feb 28, 2001
SF, CA
Visit site
Ohhhh, i get my DSL in two days (then cant use it for a week, but that is another story) but I too hoope to have this compliment bestowed on me ;) not really, but hey, congrats man, love the connection? thought so ;)

Ree

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
I was playing instagib CTF earlier today and had a great run where my aim was near perfect, even got a multi-kill. I was beginning to feel like I was cheating. It will make a HUGE difference in your game REeeE... I no longer get frustrated by ping spikes, because even when they show up, it's only like 100, and with my netspeed maxed, I've yet to get any PL. My instagib performance had always been pretty bad, now I know it was just because of lag:

Enhanced Shock Rifle: Frags - 32 | Deaths - 5 | Efficiency - 86.5%

Last edited:

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
You guys are making me really jealous... :(

I can't have DSL because my line don't qualify, and I don't think I'll ever get one for a while... Only if I had DSL then I bet I would be called a cheater A LOT :D

ARGH SOMEONE GIMME A BROADBAND!!!! AAAAGH!

Maximumoverkill

May 23, 2001
Atlanta
Visit site
HEHEHEHEHE,
I have dsl and the servers i play on are the RoA LGI ones, and
every so often i get called a cheater because i am having a hell of a day killing people, and the only advantage i have is that my ping is between 50-70, hmm wonder why, maybe because i have DSL and my connection is using an Nic and External DSL modem.
I love my DUal dsl lines.

T

Terminal {DTH}

i have dsl but my crappy phone lines here limit me to a meer 540k, and cable isnt available here yet. :(

REeeE{skullface}

p-REeeE-dictable
Feb 28, 2001
SF, CA
Visit site
Clayeth,

it happened to me last night, the day DSL got connected :)

sory i dont have a screenie for ya, but i got called an aimbotter :) so stoked ! it ws a great compliment, even though they were noobs ;) it is a compliment none-the-less.

funny, i was not using hit-scan weapons and they called me a cheater :) loved it, just smiled :)

Ree