How to bind QA menu key?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BerwynIrish

Oct 22, 2009
Is the PageDown key hard-coded as the QA menu key? In my ini file, PageDown is not bound to anything, I have just "PageDown=" and then the line ends. Yet PageDown will bring up the QA menu. I can bind another key to the menu using the client's GUI and it will work as long as that game is running, but the next time I start the game, that key will no longer bring up th QA menu. What can I put in my ini file to bind a key of my choosing to the QA menu?

If it matters, I don't have this problem with the QA weapon key. That stays bound from game to game.

Last edited:

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Apparently you can only set it in the in-game menu. Go to "The System"->"Key Setup" then chose "Action" and it should be there. Mine's mapped to the 'x'-key (it doesn't show in the ini either) so you can set it to any key you want I suppose.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Stays mapped for me - I assume at least, since I did map it ages ago, plus I doubt 'x' is the default key for it.

Are you sure the infiltrationUser.ini isn't write protected or stuff like that (e.g. some proggie not allowing your UT/Inf to modify files)?

BerwynIrish

Oct 22, 2009
No, the file has write permissions and other key bindings that I make through the GUI get stored in the ini file.