whats jail brake and how can i get it?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgt lazy crash

Apr 13, 2006
wait, was this the folder or file, what erver u people want to call it . this was the file i recomended shiity:jailbreak2004b-umod

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
Okay okay. It has been fun, but it's time to confess..

You see, Jailbreak is actually not a mod at all. I guess there's just no point in fooling you any longer.
It is indeed just a useless bunch of files randomly named and put into folders.
None of those files actually do a thing though. It was an April Fools joke of a couple years ago, but sometimes the mean people in here just like to screw with newcomers and make them believe that there is such a thing as Jailbreak2K4. They're just lying bastards though (you know who you are!)
In fact, if you open the files with Scriptmaster Deluxe Free Pro Edition Evaluation Copy v. 1.33.7, you'll see that there is no script. It just says random things like "HAL IS REALLY THE UNREAL GOD VANDORA" and more suspicious things. Rumour has it that Dan Brown is writing a book about the mysteries of Jailbreak's so-called "code"
Well, let me just tell you: it's all a joke. Yet, expect Tom Hanks to try and find the answers to life's questions and the secrets of the universe inside "The Jailbreak Code" in cinemas, summer 2008.

Anyway, I must admit: all those fake pictures on these various threads and on the frontpage look good and believeable. I even fell for the joke myself.. twice!
But like I said, there's nothing here to see and/or do.
So if you're looking for mods; there are none here. You might aswell just go (and stay) away.

If you're looking for mods, I'd try the atari boards.
I'm sure there are lots of helpful people who you can talk with and who understand you. People who are on the same level, you know.
Else you could always try planetunreal
Or pick up Quake or something.
Or try an SP game
Whatever pleases you.. (and us)

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
sgt lazy crash said:
so, jail brake is sh*tty, i waited 2 or 3 hours to download jail brake and it comes up with a read me and a ut folder, the same look of folders as the maps, and it wont let me in it, i mean , how shiity is that!

if you going to ask us for help, please be polite.
we put a lot of work into jailbreak, and most people install it with no problem at all.
DOUBLE-CLICK the UMOD file. :rolleyes:

(And LMAO @ Kaithofis :D :D :lol: )

mdavis

Mar 21, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Isn't Jailbreak that game where a terrorist and a counter-terrorist purchase weapons from the black market and go at it?

Yeah, that's a fun game. :)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
mdavis said:
Isn't Jailbreak that game where a terrorist and a counter-terrorist purchase weapons to only focus on headshots and move really slowy everytime you walk in a new room or otherwise get shoted in the head by pro-1337 camper snipers?
Fixor!

Status
Not open for further replies.