Another problem!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Ss]|[Dj]

SuPeRsTaR | Dj
Jul 20, 2001
Midlands.UK
Visit site
Can ne1 help?
I know i can join other servers but i've tried to start my own and it just ain't happenin!!!!! When i click on dedicate i get a little UT icon by my clock - the game stops runnin and then a few seconds later the icon goes! And...if i try starting it by clicking on start the game stops running and i get an error message saying - cant find file "tnalimeshskinsmett" !!!!! I used to be able to start a server but i reckon i've messed wiv somethin somewhere along the lines - just dont know wot?

:redeemer:

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
try the dedicated thing again, then after it quits go to your UT System directory, find the file ucc.log and pate the contents of that here. Any error you're getting should show up here and any of the Server Admins (myself included) may be able to help you from that point.

what it SOUNDS like is that you don't have the BonusPack serverpackages installed properly, but I can't tell for sure.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
this doesn't look like a crash... to save anyone the DL here's the LOG file:
Code:
Log: =======================================
Log: ucc.exe: UnrealOS execution environment
Log: Copyright 1999 Epic Games Inc
Log: =======================================
Log: 
Log: Use "ucc help" for help
Exit: Preparing to exit.
Log: Purging garbage
Log: Unbound to Core.dll
Log: Garbage: objects: 52->0; refs: 0
Exit: Object subsystem successfully closed.
Exit: Exiting.
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Allocation checking disabled
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 08/14/01 18:59:06

From your first post, like I said it looks like something went wrong with a skin you have installed "tnalimeshskinsmett" in your unrealtournament directory, try removing the line

serverpackages=tnalimeshskinsmett

and see if that helps? I hope someone else has a suggestion, because my only other is to reinstall UT, when you uninstall UT it doesn't delete any custom maps you've downloaded unless they were installed from a UMOD file

[Ss]|[Dj]

SuPeRsTaR | Dj
Jul 20, 2001
Midlands.UK
Visit site
Well the line "Server packages=tnalimeshskinsmett" wasnt there so i put it in and tried it but it still didnt work :mad: so i guess i'll just have to uninstall UT then try it again!

Thanx for the help anyway ;)