You guys are gonna get sued!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
"Criticizing is the only easy art" ....
He probably didn't even know about "our" infiltration. He's a guy making a game, and i don't see what gives anyone here the right to say his game is ****.... That's a lack of respect.
And the fact that it has a crossairs doesn't make it bad :
1- Not every game's purpose is to be ultra-realisitc
2- Iron sight are not yet (and close to be) widely accepted

Saying "Blah, this game sucks" when it's froma modest team like this is immature. Point.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
What's in a name?

You can't exactly say "Infiltration" is an extremely original name that couldn't possibly appear anywhere else...

I agree with Max, Asmo et al about dissing the guy's work... I mean, it's hardly Gooseman/CS by a long shot, but it's pretty good for one guy working in his spare time... [/niceguy][constructive criticism] he doesn't exactly have a knack for visual design though, and the interface needs a LOT of work... (mouselook but no ability to bind "fire" to the left mouse button!? :con: )

However, Other INF has far better footstep sounds than UT INF... indoors, anyway...

edit: starting game with jumping puzzle BAD. :mad:

Last edited:

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
Originally posted by El Diablo
Well then if they worked there asses off, they must really suck cuz the game looks like crap!
The beef of game physics are in the engine. Infiltration(UT) using the modified Unreal engine while the other inf, if it's really started from scratch, the workforce required from an 1 man army will be massive. What the designer done can be consider pretty impressive.