InF Map Makers, listen up.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
R

RaekwoN

Oi!

I am currently working on a level for Inf that will be finished in a week or two. It's urban, it's realistic, it's hopefully going to be better than alot of the existing maps for InF, thing is I need help.

I need a number of ideas for stuff to put in the map. Such as...

- Street level obstacles
- Architecture
- Stuff attached to buildings (fire escapes etc)
- Anything you can think of

Let the creative juices flow, all ideas are welcome.

Thanks all.

J

JediCatch

first off... again, you sound like you are making fun of other maps and promoting your own as better. I will ignore this for now because I don't think it your intention.

How about the little saw-horse things with flashing lights on top for obsticles. Or sandbag piles. Heck, you could have ruins of destroyed buildings with only I-beams left standing as well as bricks scattering the ground.

------------------
[ jedi.catch ]

R

RaekwoN

Thanks Jedi, your co-operation is much appreciated. I will more than likely use all of those ideas. Thanks again.

F

farrp

I think that last guy had a great idea. Nothing cooler than walkin' through a post WWII war sight. Sand bags-definetly, fallen building pieces-YES! , maybee a clock tower in the middle of the map that u could snipe from, a few buildings that u could enter and go into the basement, a bridge to defend, dead bodies. And (if this is too much to handle please ignore) how about a couple abandened heavy artilery weopons. Like a mounted duel barrel 20mm machine gun, surrounded by sand bags. Or a half detroyed jeep with a mounted cannon in the back that u could acually use. Just some crazy ideas.
Sorry so long
New Guy

H

Hodag

How about a burned out vehicle?

------------------
Oh Great... another Mac
fanatic...