I hope I'm not the last guy forever

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Don't you hate when you say something stupid, and nobody replies for, like, days?
Then, your stupid post defines the entire thread because it's the last thing anybody could read, but they don't say anything, but you're not sure it's because they are too stupid to talk, or because what you said was so dumb it may not warrant a response?

Yeah, been there too.

Flomaging barnipoops it flies like a blue thundergoat. My pastor instructed me to write to the great star spangled whale with green tights. It goes to reason that Kennedy blew a hole into the 294th dimension.

Soggy_Popcorn

THE Irish Ninja
Feb 3, 2008
Don't you hate when you say something stupid, and nobody replies for, like, days?
Then, your stupid post defines the entire thread because it's the last thing anybody could read, but they don't say anything, but you're not sure it's because they are too stupid to talk, or because what you said was so dumb it may not warrant a response?

Yeah, been there too.

I always thought you tried for that ... :(

... :D

GRAF1K

****** Kamikaze
Oct 16, 2003
I thought the mod-like ability to close threads with nothing but a stupid post was unique to me. :(

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
I thought the mod-like ability to close threads with nothing but a stupid post was unique to me. :(

inbeforethelock3zd.jpg

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Well, alot of my friends would never start something with an asian or black chick simply because they're so different from themselves. Me, I'm enjoying diversity at every chance and think it's stupid to just enjoy one kind of ethnicity.