1:1 Scale Gears Lancer Finalized

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Epic Games and Triforce announce the finalized version of a 1:1 scale Gears of War 2 Lancer Assault Rifle. The estimated ship date for these will be February 2010.

TriForce Sales, LLC announced today that it has finalized work on its 1:1 scale Gears of War 2 Lancer Assault Rifle Replica. The piece was sculpted, engineered and painted by an extremely talented and well-known group of the best and brightest names in the industry. Artists include sculptor Erick Sosa, William Valenzuela, Jorge Martinez, Toi Ogunyoku and painter, Paul Komoda. The replica is 40 inches in length, weighs approximately 15 pounds, and features working LED effects. The estimated available ship date is February 2010. "When working on something as iconic as the Lancer Assault Rifle you have to get every detail right, in order to pay it the respect it deserves. Working closely with the incredible team at Epic Games we are confident we have created the most painstakingly accurate representation of this intricately designed weapon," said Drew Seldin, a spokesman for TriForce. "You can only make great pieces if you work with the best and our design team is clearly the best. All you need to do is look at what they created and you will undoubtedly agree." "The guys at TriForce have outdone themselves with this fantastic rendition of the Lancer, and the attention to detail is amazing," said Chris Perna, art director of Epic Games. "They went through great pains and spared no expense to bring to market the absolute finest quality reproduction of the Lancer to date. Working with these detail-oriented professionals has been a pleasure." Gears of War 2 tells the story of humanity's last stand against the nightmarish, underground Locust Horde, and is the follow-up to one of the most popular Xbox 360 games in history. Gears of War 2 blends best-in-class third-person shooter action with unsurpassed high-definition visuals, all layered on top of an engaging story of survival, loss and retribution. Epic recently shipped Gears of War 2: Game of the Year Edition, which includes the award-winning original game, 19 extra multiplayer maps, plus the "Road to Ruin" campaign chapter, all for just $39.99.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I want a replica of any UT3 and U1 weapon. I got bored with this Lancer now, with everyone using it, etc.

RennyManJr

Hater in Rehab
Jan 20, 2008
Modena, Italy
www.runesofwar.net
Since no one posted it...

414999176_b7Sdo-L-2.jpg

StreetPreacher

Mar 10, 2001
i want a working one :D
And for that price, you could have it. Many decent assault rifles cost this much or less. Of course, you'd have to mod parts to make it look like a Lancer on your own, but still...

I'd pay 1/10 what they're asking. Maybe.

Retodon8

Sheep happens!
Jan 21, 2004
Netherlands
retodon8.net

That type of Dispersion Pistol is actually in UC2 as well, and I sort of like the design, wouldn't mind owning on of those.
In general it would be cooler to have Unreal weapons, but I have to admit the Lancer is a pretty iconic weapon.
I guess I'll have to buy that and McFarlane's Dagger of Time so I can take over the world.
These things do actually work, don't they?