weapons for unreal forever

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

strenge

Feb 9, 2001
Sorry for the stupid question (if it is in fact a stupid question, as I suspect :) )

Just downloaded u4ever, great mod. Problem is, I can't get the weapons to switch to the different settings (20th century, Overkill etc). I was testing on dmTemptaion, fwiw. I've read the docs that came with the mod, but they don't give any insight toward the mod settings.

Changed to Overkill, made a change or two, then saved. However, the same weapons were still on the map. I was thinking that those weapons would replace the ones listed at the number position (tomahawk would appear wherever the "2" weapon was, etc).

Any advice? I can't mess with it now at work, but it would be great to have going for our brief after-work daily frag...thanks