This forum is too impersonal!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NoTomorrow

{R$A}
Jan 20, 2008
NoWay
I`m back. Very little berries in the mountains. Now I`ll have to buy them. I feel like we all are best friends now. Thanks for sharing. Group hug anyone?

Last edited:

NoTomorrow

{R$A}
Jan 20, 2008
NoWay
Rubus chamaemorus (Yellowberry) and Vaccinium myrtillus (Blueberry). Very little I found. But I bought some nice french red wine on a store next to the mountain.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
It's true. He ruined a perfectly good game of quacklive because his shouting was disturbing my perfect aim. But I still managed to kill funkblast at least.

That is quite an achievement. Funkblast is a Quake Live enthusiast and has become quite skilled through persistent training and honing his skills against the best of the best.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Rubus chamaemorus (Yellowberry) and Vaccinium myrtillus (Blueberry). Very little I found. But I bought some nice french red wine on a store next to the mountain.
Well Blueberries aren't so much of a mountain plant as they are a rocky hill country plant, they like temperate zones. And Rubus chamaemorus are a native to Alpine and Arctic Tundra areas. So you were doomed from the start.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Funk loves the quack.

I heard he's a beast in warsow 1v1s\

edit: funkblast just got sponsored by monster energy to play quake live grats funk!!!

edit x2
and on the 2nd attempt phil got owned like a bitch

S8P1L.jpg

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
It's really fun once you've gotten used to it. If you've played any of the quack series, it shouldn't take long to get a hang of the movement or weapons. After that, it's just down to what tier you feel like playing at. :D

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
[GU]elmur_fud;2530303 said:
I don't trust any1 who has spent time alone in the mountains and then wants to hug random people. Especially those who can't locate berries.

Yeah, any self-respecting bear would have found those berries straight away :D

Last edited: