converting ut goty mpas to 2k4 maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

killraper

I'm evil, muhahahahaha!!!
Mar 31, 2004
junkyard
has anyone some ways of converting ut maps to 2k4 maps? I don't have any mapping skills :mad: so I want that I just have to import the map to convert it (or some way like that), but that you don't have to redesign the entire map.

thnx for helpin.

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
killraper said:
has anyone some ways of converting ut maps to 2k4 maps? I don't have any mapping skills :mad: so I want that I just have to import the map to convert it (or some way like that), but that you don't have to redesign the entire map.

thnx for helpin.

I'd recommend learning how to map rather than try and convert someone else's maps to UT2k4. Here's a link to a site on basic tutorials unrealdev

You can always post questions here if you get stuck.

killraper

I'm evil, muhahahahaha!!!
Mar 31, 2004
junkyard
Luv_Studd said:
I'd recommend learning how to map rather than try and convert someone else's maps to UT2k4. Here's a link to a site on basic tutorials unrealdev

You can always post questions here if you get stuck.
thnx for a link to a toturial :rolleyes: , i realy needed it, because I had no mapping skills. ;)