FragBU: Friday July 10th, Saturday July 11th

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
FragBU: Friday July 10th, Saturday July 11th
Start time is ~8:00 PM EST
IRC: #fragbu on irc.globalgamers.net
#beyondunreal on irc.globalgamers.net
Teamspeak: n/a
Check out the FragBU Page for FragBU information, rules, and more!
Server:

BeyondUnreal FragBU Mothership
Look for the server under CTF/DM using the UTLauncher, in-game through the server browser or connect by IP: open 66.151.244.160 in the console

Required Content:

Extra Content:

• n/a

This is a work in progress, we're still figuring out what we're going to have the server running as two ctf maps don't exactly sound like all night fun. I hope this week we can start switching gametypes throughout the night so gameplay doesn't become stale.

cu@server

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Alright, in order to play tonight you will need the latest build of the game available through this forum thread:

https://forums.unrealtournament.com...rnament-Pre-Alpha-Playable-Build-Instructions

You will need to have a UT forums account in order to get it, we won't be linking the build directly. Once you have that, the easiest way to get in the game will be to use UTLauncher from here:

https://ut.rushbase.net/rush/UTLauncher

Just get UTlauncher.zip and unzip the exe inside. It is a desktop server browser of sorts. The Mothership is listed in there, for me it's almost always one of the top three servers.

If you have any trouble, let us know!

War_Master

May 27, 2005
I thought the UTLauncher was discontinued since the game has its own Server Browser now. I tried using it in the last build and it kept giving me version mismatches in all the servers that it showed.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
The launcher will tell you when you should update it. Also realize that a new version of UT4 pre alpha comes out every Friday.

The advantage of the launcher is that UT4 has no redirect yet. The launcher will download custom content for you instead.

Nice to see so many familiar names last night.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Thanks for playing last night guys. The time I got in was an absolute blast.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Sorry I didn't show last night :(

I ended up playing on cafe's duel server with my bro-in-law for like 4 hours. Good times. Maybe I'll show up tonight.

LiquidKill

Jul 8, 2009
Played Build 10/3 for two minutes, It's a joke. Lmao at the cod breathing sounds. Run speed, It takes half a map to gain full speed, lol This isn't a Nascar game at Daytona. Why add run speed? The characters are to big, off balance, not even close to ut99. This game will fail with the heavy mud ut3 (sound off) movement and characters. It's the engine. The game will never been smooth with this POS console engine :lol: Back to UT99 :D