INF_SCAR Release Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XploD

Mar 20, 2003
Paderborn, Germany
www.xplod.de
First of all: Nice work, man! :)

I just played on zp01-umssakuracrashsite, and I was able to reproduce following problem:
On the way down the first tunnel (see attached screenshot), when I lie down, aim the SCAR and fire a hellhound, my Inf crashed every time the very moment the nade hit the ground...
I'll also attach the error messages provided by Inf...

Do you have any idea what I can do against it?

When Maja does the same, her Inf stops playing for about a second and gets a pink screen afterwards. Or her Inf crashes, too...

Attachments

• Location.jpg
    Location.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Location_aimed.jpg
    Location_aimed.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Error_SCAR.gif
    Error_SCAR.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 35

randomas

May 24, 2001
Visit site
Oh bolocks! Why do you always find new toys when you should be writing a thesis?!?!?!

Darn I'm going to have to reinstall AND update the linux CE ...

Lt.Col.BoyHitsCar

AFA Member & Beta Team Target
Feb 18, 2002
Visit site
so this is pretty dang awesome.

love the dr.optics reddot on the acog.

so I'm bacially here asking for a little more explanation with the HUNTIR and blackberry.

I read the manual but I can't do much more than fire them off, pull up blackberry and cycle through views. most of the time the camera view is badly skewed...

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
As to the smoke trail on the M203. I've fired 5 rounds off an M203 at Fort Hood many years ago, and I don't think there was any smoke trail off of them. Just a black dot heading down range.

STELLAR 7

Why the urge to improve yourself?
Nov 17, 2005
Check your mutator list. All you need for the SCAR is INF MOD - Weapon Pack 1.61 active. If you have INF - SCAR listed as well, remove it. Otherwise it will add the mutator twice producing that SCAR-H problem.