The Skaarj live!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
Evilengine ported the Skaarj and the Soldier models into UT2004. I think he also ported the weapons because there was a mutator for that as well.

If you do a search over at the Epic forums for U2Skaarj and U2Soldier you'll get more info.

I used to use them all of the time because that custom gibs that looked awesome :p

Ahh thanks for that, might have to try this out since I got UT2k4 installed again :)

I do remember seeing an EvilEngine version of a skaarj for UT3 already though, like back in the day before the great crash of years gone. Maybe its still around on these forums but it was like a zbrush model with all the trimmings :p

Edit: AHHAH! http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=168368 enjoy ;)

Last edited:

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
EE ported the majority (and the best versions) of the U2 soldiers and Skaaj for UT2K4 ... he also created the Liandri Angel from parts of the ported model from U2 and Aida was also ported by him. Keep in mind that when EE ports the models he does a lot of extra work to make sure it looks top notch in every way. He goes far beyond any other modder who ports models ... you can ask other modelers this and they will concur. For example when EE was the Chief Developer for HaloUT he worked with Slaughter, Qx9, and UbH he assisted them in making their ports look even better and they all appreciated it.

Send it to EvilEngine. Right goddamn now.

Someone actually posted this on our forums so yeah EE knows about it but he is very busy working on content for the MSU atm so don't look to see these from him anytime soon and as was mentioned he is working on his own version as well. There is a pic of his Skaarj model on our forum so drop by.

http://www.evilengine.net/forum/

Last edited:

Deathlord2345

Go frag yourself
May 24, 2008
first the UT2004 is too skinny, then this one is too bulky! I liked the original skaarj from the first Unreal, their build was just right.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Dunno. But dl for the mod is here(I haven't played the mod yet btw):
http://files.filefront.com/Unreal+Tournament+2+Conversion+Second+Edition/;6506497;/fileinfo.html

Some screenshots showing skaarjs, etc:
19808795.jpg

19808834.jpg

19808787.jpg

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
The mod is said to use many things from Unreal, UT (most of as it is basically a remake of UT), U2, and even some weapon and one map from q3 I think.

Last edited: