UT4.13 patch 32bitcolordepth problems!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FaTaL

May 17, 2000
rrr
Visit site
Please help!!
I have an PIII 450mhz, 128mb Viper 770 tnt2 ultra and 3 diskdrives (like 24gb free) Asus motherboard. sb live
When I run UT 4.00 or 4.02 it runs great, I use 32bit color dept and reso 640x480 or 800x600 and it runs really excelent,

but, now i patches it with version 4.13 and it runs like **** on 32bit color depth ! my drive keeps making noise and the loading doesnt stop, The game runs in slomotion. and on 16bit colordepth the game runs fine.

I have the new drivers for the viper770 and i also tried a different tnt card.. same prob, direcx 7, i reinstalled ut 5times and also the patch.. nothing helps

WHAT CAN IT BE!????? please let me know...
Oyeah, doesn't know of this makes a differene but also q3 doesnt run good in 32bit but runs perfect in 16bit..

But why UT 4.0 and 4.02 runs perfect and 4.13 not!!!

greetz
fatal-e

FaTaL

May 17, 2000
rrr
Visit site
It works! :) i used the d3ddr.dll of version 4.05 now
and it runs perfect again...
then im wondering what they did to **** up 4.13 so much!

greetz
fatal-e