Unreal 2: The Re-Awakening

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
The first time I played U2 I didn't exactly cheat, by which I mean I didn't use God-Mode...

...just gave myself maximum health and ammo, hit 'save game' a lot, and occasionally I'd get all weapons before I got to the parts of the game where you'd get those new weapons.

I started playing the game again yesterday, after some serious reconfiguring...

...basically copying a lot of my ut99 User.ini over parts of the Unreal2 User.ini for the moves; that's a whole involved thing... which I'm still doing. Mainly though, I'm having to relearn the cheats.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/472314-unreal-ii-the-awakening/cheats

I kinda wanna play it this time through for fun and ridiculous summons. See, in ut99 when you summon a monster it's facing you, so it's likely gonna attack you immediately. However in Unreal2 monsters face away from you when you summon them so they'll attack whatever's in front of them, and then come after you after they've killed that.
3145582_original.jpg

With the exception of other Skaarj, it's possible to summon them in to kill anything you might come across... if you wanna sit back and watch.

Or you can summon in troops to assist you:
3147668_original.jpg

Who says U2 doesn't have bots?

Anyway, that's what I've been doing lately. The fact this started while I was feverish I'm sure has nothing to do with anything.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Sucking so hard you'd wish U2 was a woman and not a video game...
You mother fucker. I was drinking coffee when I read that!

I JUST cleaned this table earlier. I even got coffee into the spaces between the keys....Humor trigger warnings! Is it too much to ask?

DeusIX

Engineer
Mar 22, 2009
Winland
Oh yeah! I always enjoyed the missions with friendly bots. Didn't know that they could be spawned everywhere. :D